Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Thursday, March 21, 2019

The struggle is real

Focus. Mood.

I decided to skip a newbie lunch at work today because the logistics are crap and because I'm pretty sure any commentary that I have about my work life so far would not be reflective of my normal steady-state feelings, but rather the especially sad, cranky, bitchy feelings that I have right now.

I am having a hard time actually doing my job. Been having a hard time almost every day since I started. Thankfully on that front, there isn't much job to do even though I started a month ago.

I feel a tiny bit better at this exact moment than I did a couple of hours ago, but I still feel desperately unsatisfied.

Good Focus, Good Mood, I miss you both dearly. I await your return with bated breath, and shall endeavor to hasten it if I can figure out how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged