The keys to happiness
1) Find a way to consistently engage with the world in an edifying way
2) Avoid burning yourself out
3) Sleep
4) Exercise
5) Don't stress about things that don't matter too much, or toward which you have no agency nor desire to exercise agency
6) Unknown
Currently 0/6, I think, barring a sudden turnaround on #2. At least I'm starting to let go of the paradigm that more rest and disengagement is universally good when you want to build energy. Now I just need to find a way to actually engage without the burnout.
Here's hoping that sleep will do the trick! #Belatednewyearresolutions

4 Comments:
At 02 February, 2017 22:31,
Das Goat said…
A little late, but I'm pretty sure that's not how "nor" works. But fuck editing.
At 02 February, 2017 22:32,
Das Goat said…
To clarify: I've had too much wine for this shit.
At 10 July, 2017 04:32,
Anonymous said…
6) Cherish the good times and the good people who contribute to them. Toast to those who are here, and if none are, to those who once were.
At 19 July, 2017 11:58,
Das Goat said…
Thanks, Anonymous. Warms my heart to see you. (;
Post a Comment
<< Home