How to walk properly
I wish I did.
Walk properly, that is--I wish I did walk properly. I think I used to long ago, but now when I need to do the least bit of navigating in traffic I seldom get through without having one of those awkward, "I almost ran into you but either you or I swerved--sorry about that" moments. Seriously! Walking to class, walking down the street, walking anywhere where the flow of traffic isn't all going my way is dangerous.
And I really need to go grocery shopping. I had to capture and butcher my roommate's cat yesterday. I really hope he doesn't ask about him for a while.
Walk properly, that is--I wish I did walk properly. I think I used to long ago, but now when I need to do the least bit of navigating in traffic I seldom get through without having one of those awkward, "I almost ran into you but either you or I swerved--sorry about that" moments. Seriously! Walking to class, walking down the street, walking anywhere where the flow of traffic isn't all going my way is dangerous.
And I really need to go grocery shopping. I had to capture and butcher my roommate's cat yesterday. I really hope he doesn't ask about him for a while.
Labels: walking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home