Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Monday, February 11, 2008

Like hope, but different

I stole this from Democracy in America, my favorite of The Economist's blogs (which is occasionally frequented by Julian Sanchez, who is just so dreamy, you know). It's a spoof on the Yes I Can video that's so popular on YouTube. I am tremendously happy for its existence.



There are numerous other things that I can say and want to say, but sadly I am feeling just a touch too lethargic to start writing about the many things that comprise my life. But allow me to propose a toast! To Saint Thomas More, fairest and most just man of the bar, author of Utopia, revolutionary humanist intellectual, martyrer of Protestants in the realm at the behest of His Majesty, King Henry VIII, and martyr himself of the Catholic faith, also at the behest of His Majesty, King Henry VIII. Your life was just too fucked up not to love.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to grab a bite and a cup of joe. I have a long night ahead of me. Hasta la byebye, dears.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged