Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Only 30% Fucked

Not going to write much. Still lots of studying to do. Plus my brain is in no shape to take on the task of writing more than two good paragraphs. Considering that my grade for this class is based on the performance of others, and considering that the only bases I have to compare myself to my classmates are the means and standard deviations of the scores from each of our three midterms, I honestly can't say what I'm going to end up with with any degree of certainty, particularly if I don't know what the final will yet be like.

However, I know how to at least attempt 7 of the 10 problems that will likely show up. Which ain't bad. If I work hard, I might be able to add another type or two to my repetoire. But my brain is seizing up in protest, and my eyes sting from lack of sleep despite waking up in the afternoon for the past two days. I'll be riding back to Katy with John and Jenny, but I probably won't be very good company, passed out in the back and drooling.

But anyway, I have about 80 minutes to go before I have to start walking. Exam preparation could certainly have been better, but knowing me it could certainly have been worse too. Stupid class-skipping stupidness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged