Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bonjourno, Principesa!

And welcome to Hasta la Byebye.

This past Superbowl weekend I was at our family friends' house and I bought a sweater.

Much more tragically, my refrigerator is evil. When I came back to my partially red room on Sunday evening, I found my milk frozen solid. My icecream was gooey at best. At least the applesauce made it through without a hitch; sometimes I wish the whole world could be as reliable as applesauce.

Also, Joe Biden is not the dick that the media seems to enjoy portraying him as. Just wanted to throw that out there. Sure, he's from Delaware and therefore a schmuck, but he's not a dick. Now Barbara Boxer. She's a dick. As is Chuck Schumer. And Rick Santorum. Biden, though--Biden's just unfortunate because he's from Delaware.

That will probably do it for now. I feel like there's so much more I should say to you folks, but I think it might be best if I saved it for a time when I'm more composed and less cranky. Hasta la byebye, mis hijitos.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged