Can't stay long.
I slept through dinner, so now I have to make myself pre-packaged tortellini to prevent starvation. The water doth climb to a boil as I write.
But I really wanted to put something up. Just so that I wouldn't forget to, I guess. I've been thinking a lot about sweet sexy Hasta La Byebye. Just not posting.
And now! To answer my telephone! And cook my food!
Hasta la byebye!
I slept through dinner, so now I have to make myself pre-packaged tortellini to prevent starvation. The water doth climb to a boil as I write.
But I really wanted to put something up. Just so that I wouldn't forget to, I guess. I've been thinking a lot about sweet sexy Hasta La Byebye. Just not posting.
And now! To answer my telephone! And cook my food!
Hasta la byebye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home