Is it really so wrong that I am sexually aroused by two coat hangers intertwined? (Especially if they're both female?)
Oh, and today, the music shall be The Killers! Good old almost-Englishly-accented pop that's you can shake your can to. Well, you can if you dance like me; most people are actually incapable of shaking their can to The Killers.
But you know what I hate? Conflicting data and unsure data sources. Seriously, I should start a poll: who do you trust more, the World Bank or the Economist Intelligence Unit? I don't know which one to pick!
Seriously, though. The World Bank puts Macedonia's GDP per capita (with purchasing power parity) at $5,455 in 1997. The EIU puts it at a bit over $2,000 for the same year. Someone is wrong! Which one? Ahhhhh!
My paper was due on Wednesday, but it's not finished (and cannot be until my data conundrum is solved). I'm going to go and talk to the professor to see what he thinks. It's possible that one of the sources (World Bank) uses more country-reported data than its own measures--at least that's the only thing that makes sense given that we're talking about Macedonia.
But yes! Gah! More on this and other things later!
(I am glad though--despite this stall, I think this paper is coming along. Which is always good.)
Hasta la byebye!
Oh, and today, the music shall be The Killers! Good old almost-Englishly-accented pop that's you can shake your can to. Well, you can if you dance like me; most people are actually incapable of shaking their can to The Killers.
But you know what I hate? Conflicting data and unsure data sources. Seriously, I should start a poll: who do you trust more, the World Bank or the Economist Intelligence Unit? I don't know which one to pick!
Seriously, though. The World Bank puts Macedonia's GDP per capita (with purchasing power parity) at $5,455 in 1997. The EIU puts it at a bit over $2,000 for the same year. Someone is wrong! Which one? Ahhhhh!
My paper was due on Wednesday, but it's not finished (and cannot be until my data conundrum is solved). I'm going to go and talk to the professor to see what he thinks. It's possible that one of the sources (World Bank) uses more country-reported data than its own measures--at least that's the only thing that makes sense given that we're talking about Macedonia.
But yes! Gah! More on this and other things later!
(I am glad though--despite this stall, I think this paper is coming along. Which is always good.)
Hasta la byebye!

2 Comments:
At 04 May, 2006 14:07,
Anonymous said…
What?! You're cheating on me with two coat hangers?!
At 04 May, 2006 22:49,
Laura Borealis said…
I linked you! I'm excited that you're alive.
I have two tasks for you:
1. Accept the facebook friendship of Keri Moller.
2. Play volleyball with Eric, John, me and my friends this summer!
ACE!!
Post a Comment
<< Home