Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Awwwwww shee-it. It's 8 and I just remembered that I needed to do laundry last night. Bah! I have an exam (o' death) in two hours! Bah I say! Bahhhhh! ::Eats a tin can in frustration::

But yeah. International Affairs exam at 1o:20. Barely studied. Doing some of that now. Slept like two hours. Exhausted. Need sleep. Last day of finals for me though. And then sleep. Sweet, blissful sleep!

You guys know what's funny, though? The very last note I took in my IAFF class is "POO!!!" in very large letters. Personally I find this frickin' hilarious--dare I say hilario?

But yes. I also have an exam at 3. But that's okay. I can kill it. I hope. And then I can sleep! Hahahahahhaha! (But not before going out to dinner with Ashley, her pop, and Danielle).

Hasta la byebye, mis jóvenes abuelos! No olviden! NO OLVIDEN!

3 Comments:

  • At 18 May, 2005 12:55, Blogger Eric said…

    Cantay, you already broke your promise. Not that anyone believed you. Ass.

     
  • At 20 May, 2005 11:14, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really, why do you have to make false promises like that? Eric's right about you.

    Dear God I am bored...

     
  • At 23 May, 2005 23:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Write more please.


    I miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged