If you ever remove the link to this website from your sideboard, I will see to it that you are slowly and painfully castrated.
And now for some quick news that I will whip up in five minutes:
I'm in the Beauty Queen of Leenane (yes, the play). I am Ray, the fellow who is similar to a drug-liking version of me. He's cool. He's fun. He says "feck" a whole lot.
I was unable to see Hotel Rwanda last night, much to my chagrin, because we got to the movie theater about ten seconds too late and the show sold out.
Speaking of Rwanda, I'm representing that fabulous nation in a Model-United-Nations-type conference on Darfur. Can anyone say gen-o-CIDE?
Oh, and yesterday, in my basketball officiating class, the seven of us got to meet two current NBA referees. That was sweet.
What else? Hmm... well, I'm currently working on a story that may or may not turn out well. We'll see. I think most whether it turns out well or not will depend on its turning out at all--once again, we shall see. And with that, welcome back to another short (though hopefully not-so-short) era of posting.
Thank you Eric, Kivae, John, and everyone else who's chewed my ass for this. And... Eric, I'm serious about the castrating, man.
Hasta la byebye.
And now for some quick news that I will whip up in five minutes:
I'm in the Beauty Queen of Leenane (yes, the play). I am Ray, the fellow who is similar to a drug-liking version of me. He's cool. He's fun. He says "feck" a whole lot.
I was unable to see Hotel Rwanda last night, much to my chagrin, because we got to the movie theater about ten seconds too late and the show sold out.
Speaking of Rwanda, I'm representing that fabulous nation in a Model-United-Nations-type conference on Darfur. Can anyone say gen-o-CIDE?
Oh, and yesterday, in my basketball officiating class, the seven of us got to meet two current NBA referees. That was sweet.
What else? Hmm... well, I'm currently working on a story that may or may not turn out well. We'll see. I think most whether it turns out well or not will depend on its turning out at all--once again, we shall see. And with that, welcome back to another short (though hopefully not-so-short) era of posting.
Thank you Eric, Kivae, John, and everyone else who's chewed my ass for this. And... Eric, I'm serious about the castrating, man.
Hasta la byebye.

1 Comments:
At 13 February, 2005 00:23,
Anonymous said…
*returns your soul*
It's only a -little- chewed..
Post a Comment
<< Home