Some female in the computer lab was playing Evanescence so damn loud on her headphones that I could hear it two rows away. And I'm deaf. Right now the sounds of the keyboard are drowning it out if it is indeed still playing, but damn. IT'S A FUCKING TWENTY-FOUR HOUR COMPUTER LAB! MEANT FOR WORK! NOT FOR LISTENING TO YOUR SHITTY MUSIC, BITCH!
But hey, now I'm 2/5 of the way finished with my paper! Yay!
Oh God. She must be listening to it. She just started headbanging. Shoot me, oh God, send Jesus to shoot me. Save me from this idiot! I actually had gone out to get a drink just to make sure I wasn't hearing the radio which they play at very low volume in the hall outside. I was quite dismayed to learn that it was indeed this dressed-in-red blonde-haired tart.
If it persists, I'm going to kindly ask her to turn it down. And maybe offer her a CD of mine. Like... you know, The Goo Goo Dolls. Anything but Evanescence. Anyways, make sure to suck a large one, kiddies. Hasta la byebye.
But hey, now I'm 2/5 of the way finished with my paper! Yay!
Oh God. She must be listening to it. She just started headbanging. Shoot me, oh God, send Jesus to shoot me. Save me from this idiot! I actually had gone out to get a drink just to make sure I wasn't hearing the radio which they play at very low volume in the hall outside. I was quite dismayed to learn that it was indeed this dressed-in-red blonde-haired tart.
If it persists, I'm going to kindly ask her to turn it down. And maybe offer her a CD of mine. Like... you know, The Goo Goo Dolls. Anything but Evanescence. Anyways, make sure to suck a large one, kiddies. Hasta la byebye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home