Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Friday, July 23, 2004

My roommate's name is Fred. I've never met anyone named Fred in my life, but that's my roommate's name, so that will change shortly. He's from Rhode Island, where my mom was born. Other than that I know nothing about him. I'll call him eventually if he doesn't call me--you know how I am. I never call people. Ever. Unless there's a need of some sort to do so.

My room number is 702B at Lafayette Hall. 702. So I guess I'm one of the first rooms on the floor? ...But probably not nearby any stairs or elevators. This inconvenience shall destroy me! Heh. But yeah, I know absolutely nothing about what's actually going on yet. I was thinking that the 22nd--the day this information was made available--would be an exciting day, but it turns out to be just another one. I don't mind though. I'm vegetating quite nicely. I will miss the summer dearly when I leave, and I will miss home. But it will be nice to have that structure--as Eric put it in his blog a little while back--that is school.

My days since I've been back have been very strange. At once I am doing nothing, yet I do not regret doing nothing. Even though I normally hate the days when Pink Floyd's "Time" applies to me, this first week back is an exception. It's like doing nothing is what I need for now. To vegetate.

Anyways, that's all I've got for now, and dinner's up. Peace out folks, and please don't crush the snails; pour salt on them instead. Hasta la byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged