Hasta la Byebye

Om nom nom

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Ahoy muchachos! Continuing the new tradition of four day intervals between each entry, welcome to Hasta la Byebye! I have under twenty-five minutes to say many many things, so I shall be brief.

First (and most importantly), my birthday was yesterday! ^.^ The family (including my Ferzan Teyze--means Aunt Ferzan for you non-Turks) and I headed down to this place called Pico's that Eric's mom recommended. Quite excellent Mex-Mex food if I may say so myself. I kept things simple and got some chicken enchiladas with ranchero sauce, while my dad and aunt had burritos, mom some seafood enchiladas, and my sisters shared some steak fajitas. There were some frustrating moments--namely when Asena refused to eat her share of the fajitas because the steak was too spicy, then made mom order her a burger which she ended up not eating, but otherwise it was cool... I even got some free birthday flan (:. And before I forget, I'd like to take this moment to shout out to Sirum, Tarani, and Rakuro (who combined come to this blog about three times a year... unless there's some sort of scandal ::Cough::) who all have birthdays over the next week. Late March birthdays r0x0r.

Now on to more profane matters. School has resumed once again, ending what was a pretty damn cool Spring Break. The band and I have come to a new name: The New Distraction (John and I still prefer Cantay's Escapade into Art School, but Eric's too damn whiny). Ferzan Teyze's plane leaves at 1:25 today; salutations to her. Visited UT's campus on the Saturday before we returned, saw interesting people, but felt fear: the atmosphere didn't quite seem like what I'd want from college. And now I have to worry what these other schools that I haven't visited are like... Oh well, it'll probably be fine. Especially if I get a full-ride from somewhere.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue suffering from what I'm currently terming writer's drain (like writer's block but different--anything I say sucks because for one reason or another the elusive zone is evading me). Hasta la byebye, chillens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blog Directory - Blogged